08 June 2011

New flyers and event


After the success of the first market at the Skye Market Square I have taken a stall there every week Thu-Sat. Although I have been doing the odd day if its sunny or I need to get out the camper.

Now I have a fixed location and days I thought it
was about time I got some flyers sorted out, so here is a sneek preview!

What do you guys think?

I have also been meeting loads of people who want to learn to crochet and knit but don't know where to start, so I came up with a idea:

Thrifty Thursdays!

After about 5 the market is quieter so I thought that would be a perfect time for anyone interested in learning a craft to come hang out with me and try their hand and making something!

At the moment I am making up instructions and material list, any suggestions welcome! I am playing with the idea of a fully recycled present kit........



No comments:

Post a Comment